Free PHP VX Guestbook Support Forum Index Free PHP VX Guestbook Support
Free PHP VX Guestbook Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pandora will have a big discount during black Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free PHP VX Guestbook Support Forum Index -> Languages Packs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fludd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Pandora will have a big discount during black Friday Reply with quote

The pandora disney uk Essence Autumn 2015 collection is only a small release with just seven new charms, but itís incredibly pretty! Previews of the collection have been well-received, and it offers a mix of delicate pastels and pretty silver designs. The charm I am most excited about is the beautiful new Dignity pearl bead, which unfortunately is limited to a gift set right now in the UK. This release will not be available in North America, however.

Also due out today is a new selection for the disney pandora charms uk Rose line, including rosy versions of popular existing pieces such as the Love & Guidance pendant, the Galaxy openwork and the Inner Radiance. Pandora Rose is only available in North America, the UK and Brazil, so those are the countries who will see this launch. For a full overview of the collection, please see my preview here! I think the new pieces are perfect to be styled with the new blush pink pieces from Autumn 2015, and they have a lovely autumnal glow to them which seems very appropriate for the fall season as well! I love this picture by pandora uk disney charms Herald Square, which showcases the new pieces really nicely. They have paired them with the pink Fizzle/Effervescence muranos, which looks stunning. I particularly like the look of the new Galaxy openwork and the Rose clips in this image, too!

Pandora retailers are not permitted to ship outside of their region Ė so for any international collectors want to take part, you will need to find a friend in the UK. As ever, the spend is a little steep compared to other countries, but I think itís great that theyíve finally expanded the promotion to include the bangle and the Essence bracelet! I wonít be taking part this time, mainly as I just got an Essence bracelet and I already have a spare silver bracelet that Iím at a loss as to what to do with.;)Of course, if your store does not carry the Essence range, they will be merely offering the silver Moments pandora charms sale clearance bracelet or bangle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free PHP VX Guestbook Support Forum Index -> Languages Packs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: