Free PHP VX Guestbook Support Forum Index Free PHP VX Guestbook Support
Free PHP VX Guestbook Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pandora become more and more popular

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free PHP VX Guestbook Support Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fludd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: pandora become more and more popular Reply with quote

The pandora rose gold charms Autumn 2015 collection has already hit the shelves in some stores in North America and Australia at least, so itís worth checking with your local store to see if they have it in. In the UK, we have to wait until the release date proper, which is the 27th of August. First up, these amazing live shots are by magazinep. com, and they give a beautifully crisp view of some of the new pieces. I love the look of the Feathered clip in this shot, and the green Fascinating Olive bead is beautiful, too.

Good news for pandora essence charms sale fans in the US as shopping site Rue La La will be running a sale on Pandora jewellery next Tuesday (the 25th of August)! The sale offers significant discounts on retired Pandora products, and usually includes charms, jewellery and watches. I love the banner for this monthís sale, and Iím hoping that thereíll be some interesting pieces this time around: The best discounts tend to go pretty quickly, so itís recommended that you purchase the items you want sooner rather than later. Itís less than a week to go until the launch of the disney pandora charms uk Autumn 2015 collection, and todayís post brings some HQ images of all the new charms and bracelets plus some gorgeous live shots! I also now have pricing in GBP for most of the new pieces so I have included those here too. This is probably my absolute favourite new charm from Autumn 2015 and Iím hard-pushed to think of a previous Pandora charm that matches its level of detail.

Unfortunately, in the UK, Iíve been told that the Dignity bead will not be sold on its own until November 2015. Until then, it will only be available as part of a bundle for with the silver Essence bracelet. I hate it when Pandora does that, especially as they usually pick the most popular pieces. Mark me down as irritated, as it was one of the pieces I wanted to get on release day and I do not need another pandora charms sale clearance Essence bracelet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free PHP VX Guestbook Support Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: